Our company is always growing, and our word of mouth referrals are increasing, we attribute this to how we do business. We always do our best to try to match you up with the right vendor, even it if is not us.
Helpful tips when looking for a DJ:
(These could apply to other vendors as well)
Some things to ask your vendor:
- Do you use a written contract? Be sure to read the contract to make sure your questions are answered before signing.
- What is your preferred method to communicate? Make sure you have multiple ways to get in touch with them and make sure they respond to you in a reasonable amount of time.
- Make sure you know who your DJ will be and that the two of you can "get along." Also, make sure the DJ knows where to set up their gear by meeting them at the location of your event before the day of the event.
- Get references, check with them, and be sure to look for and read reviews. Also, ask what the policy is on eating, drinking, and smoking while he/she is working.
- Ask for pictures and/or video of their setup. While everyone would love to see their DJ at work before hiring them, unless they are a regular at a club or do a weekly karaoke show, that may be impossible.
- A professional vendor will be flexible and work with you to meet your needs. They can suggest ideas about what will look good and work well, but ultimately, they should be willing to do it "your way." The same thing should apply to your reception hall. While they can (and probably will) tell you how they do other weddings, you do not have to follow this rule.
- Ask about insurance. At the very least, they should be carrying a One Million dollar liability policy. This should be a commercial business insurance, not an add on to their homeowner's policy.
Please don't leave your special day to chance with just any DJ. We do hope you choose us because we are committed to outstanding customer service before, during, and after your event.
Some more details about our company:
- We only use professional sound equipment from such companies as Peavey, Gem Sound, American Audio, Shure, Mackie, JVC, QSC, and JBL.
- We have an outstanding light show with many effects such as lasers, moonflowers, derbys, strobes, and gems from such companies as Chauvet, American DJ, Venue and Elation. We use all LED lights, so no worries about getting burned if someone gets to close.
- Our setup is professional looking and we can be flexible to fit into most venues. No one wants to stare at a table with cords sticking out everywhere. We can decorate our system to go with your décor or we can go with a simple all black or white set up to fade into the background. We know we will end up in someones pictures, so we want to look nice!
- We use many tools to help us communicate with you to help plan the perfect event. Our online planner and music database allow for you to make your music selections beforehand and plan our your event. And of course, we are always a phone call, text, or email away. We can have virtual meetings online, and you can even text us during the event if you need us to do anything.
- Our music collection ranges from many decades from 1940 to today. We are constantly adding to our collection. By requesting music ahead of time, we can be sure to have your favorites ready to play.
- We are flexible and will work with you to make sure your reception really is truly the best ever!
Please look at our photo gallery for some examples of the setups we have done for weddings and other events.
Our company exists to provide "Outstanding, Personal, Customer Service and to set an example of Professionalism in the DJ Industry."
Some tips for hiring a DJ
(and other vendors) for your wedding
For your convenience, you may contact any of us in one of several ways:
Text message to: (309) 550-9322 or (309) 242-5393
Call us at (309) 550-9322
2003 Tracy Dr #5
Bloomington, IL 61704